Beacon Law, a Program of the Beacon
Mission of The Beacon
Phone (713) 220-9780
- ID restoration, including but not limited to resolving driver's license holds, replacement of immigration documents, and name change (for purposes of obtaining ID).
- Sealing criminal history (expunctions and nondisclosures)
- Limited family law (uncontested pro se divorce and child support modification)
- Housing law, including evictions
- Limited wills & estates, including small estate affidavits and estate planning
The Beacon also has other programs available to those who are struggling with homelessness such as our drop-in Day Center, Brigid's Hope, and COMPASS. We are also a partner of The Way Home and provide housing assessments for those who qualify. Please visit our website to learn more.