hide my visit

Notice of Nonsuit - Guided Form

If you are the person who filed the paperwork to start this case, you are the plaintiff or the petitioner. As the plaintiff or the petitioner who started this case, you are allowed to dismiss this case if you no longer want to finish the case or ask the court for relief. This interview will help you complete the forms required for asking the court to dismiss your case.

For more information on the Voluntary Dismissal form, you can access the Voluntary Dismissal Information Sheet located on TexasLawHelp.

PR-Non1-408 - Guided